Lines and Angles Class 9 Worksheet have been designed as per the latest pattern for CBSE, NCERT and KVS for Grade 9. Students are always suggested to solve printable worksheets for Mathematics Lines and Angles Grade 9 as they can be really helpful to clear their concepts and improve problem solving skills. We at worksheetsbag.com have provided here free PDF worksheets for students in standard 9 so that you can easily take print of these test sheets and use them daily for practice. All worksheets are easy to download and have been designed by teachers of Class 9 for benefit of students and is available for free download.
Mathematics Lines And Angles Worksheets for Class 9
We have provided chapter-wise worksheets for class 9 Mathematics Lines And Angles which the students can download in Pdf format for free. This is the best collection of Mathematics Lines And Angles standard 9th worksheets with important questions and answers for each grade 9th Mathematics Lines And Angles chapter so that the students are able to properly practice and gain more marks in Class 9 Mathematics Lines And Angles class tests and exams.
Chapter-wise Class 9 Mathematics Lines And Angles Worksheets Pdf Download
1. Basic Terms and Definitions
2. Intersecting Lines and Non-Intersecting Lines
3. Pairs of Angles
4. Parallel Lines and a Transversal
5. Lines Parallel to the same Line
6. Angle Sum Property of a Triangle
(1) Point- We often represent a point by a fine dot made with a fine sharpened pencil on a piece of paper.
(2) Line- A line is completely known if we are given any two distinct points. Line AB is
(3) Line segment- A part (or portion) of a line with two end points is called a line segment
(4) Ray- A part of line with one end point is called a ray.
(5) Collinear points- If three or more points lie on the same line, they are called collinear points otherwise they are called non-collinear points.
Types of Angles-
(1) Acute angle – An acute angle measure between 0o and 90o
(2) Right angle – A right angle is exactly equal to 90o
(3) Obtuse angle – An angle greater than 90o but less than 180o
(4) Straight angle – A straight angle is equal to 180o
(5) Reflex angle – An angle which is greater than 180o but less than 360o is called a reflex angle.
(6) Complementary angles – Two angles whose sum is 90o are called complementary angles.
(7) Supplementary angle – Two angles whose sum is 180o are called supplementary angles.
(8) Adjacent angles – Two angles are adjacent, if they have a common vertex, a common arm and their non-common arms are on different sides of common arm
(9) Linear pair- Two angles form a linear pair, if their non-common arms form a line.
(10) Vertically opposite angles- Vertically opposite angles are formed when two lines intersect each other at a point.
(a) Corresponding angles
(b) Alternate interior angles
(c) Alternate exterior angles
(d) Interior angles on the same side of the transversal
• If a transversal intersects two parallel lines, then
(i) each pair of corresponding angles is equal.
(ii) each pair of alternate interior angles is equal.
(iii) each pair of interior angle on the same side of the transversal is supplementary.
• If a transversal interacts two lines such that, either
(i) any one pair of corresponding angles is equal, or
(ii) any one pair of alternate interior angles is equal or
(iii) any one pair of interior angles on the same side of the transversal is supplementary then the lines are parallel.
• Lines which are parallel to a given line are parallel to each other.
• The sum of the three angles of a triangle is 180o
• If a side of a triangle is produced, the exterior angle so formed is equal to the sum of the two interior opposite angles.
Mathematics Lines And Angles Worksheets for Class 9 as per CBSE NCERT pattern
Parents and students are welcome to download as many worksheets as they want as we have provided all free. As you can see we have covered all topics which are there in your Class 9 Mathematics Lines and Angles book designed as per CBSE, NCERT and KVS syllabus and examination pattern. These test papers have been used in various schools and have helped students to practice and improve their grades in school and have also helped them to appear in other school level exams. You can take printout of these chapter wise test sheets having questions relating to each topic and practice them daily so that you can thoroughly understand each concept and get better marks. As Mathematics Lines and Angles for Class 9 is a very scoring subject, if you download and do these questions and answers on daily basis, this will help you to become master in this subject.
Benefits of Free Lines and Angles Class 9 Worksheet
- You can improve understanding of your concepts if you solve NCERT Class 9 Mathematics Lines and Angles Worksheet,
- These CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Lines and Angles worksheets can help you to understand the pattern of questions expected in Mathematics Lines and Angles exams.
- All worksheets for Mathematics Lines and Angles Class 9 for NCERT have been organized in a manner to allow easy download in PDF format
- Parents will be easily able to understand the worksheets and give them to kids to solve
- Will help you to quickly revise all chapters of Class 9 Mathematics Lines and Angles textbook
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Lines and Angles Workbook will surely help to improve knowledge of this subject
These Printable practice worksheets are available for free download for Class 9 Mathematics Lines and Angles. As the teachers have done extensive research for all topics and have then made these worksheets for you so that you can use them for your benefit and have also provided to you for each chapter in your ebook. The Chapter wise question bank and revision worksheets can be accessed free and anywhere. Go ahead and click on the links above to download free CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Lines and Angles Worksheet PDF.
You can download free worksheets for Class 9 Mathematics Lines and Angles from https://www.worksheetsbag.com
You can get free PDF downloadable worksheets for Grade 9 Mathematics Lines and Angles from our website which has been developed by teachers after doing extensive research in each topic.
On our website we have provided worksheets for all subjects in Grade 9, all topic wise test sheets have been provided in a logical manner so that you can scroll through the topics and download the worksheet that you want.
You can easily get question banks, topic wise notes and questions and other useful study material from https://www.worksheetsbag.com without any charge
Yes all test papers for Mathematics Lines and Angles Class 9 are available for free, no charge has been put so that the students can benefit from it. And offcourse all is available for download in PDF format and with a single click you can download all worksheets.
https://www.worksheetsbag.com is the best portal to download all worksheets for all classes without any charges.