Statistics Class 9 Worksheet with Solutions have been designed as per the latest pattern for CBSE, NCERT and KVS for Grade 9. Students are always suggested to solve printable worksheets for Mathematics Statistics Grade 9 as they can be really helpful to clear their concepts and improve problem solving skills. We at worksheetsbag.com have provided here free PDF worksheets for students in standard 9 so that you can easily take print of these test sheets and use them daily for practice. All worksheets are easy to download and have been designed by teachers of Class 9 for benefit of students and is available for free download.
Mathematics Statistics Worksheets for Class 9
We have provided chapter-wise worksheets for class 9 Mathematics Statistics which the students can download in Pdf format for free. This is the best collection of Mathematics Statistics standard 9th worksheets with important questions and answers for each grade 9th Mathematics Statistics chapter so that the students are able to properly practice and gain more marks in Class 9 Mathematics Statistics class tests and exams.
Chapter-wise Class 9 Mathematics Statistics Worksheets Pdf Download
1. Collection of Data
2. Presentation of Data
3. Graphical Representation of Data
4. Measures of Central Tendency
• Statistics is the area of study that deals with the collection presentation, analysis and interpretation of data.
• Data: Facts or figures, collected with a definite purpose, are called data.
• There are two types of data (i) Primary (ii) Secondary
• We can represent the data by (i) ungrouped and grouped frequency distribution.
• Data can also represent by (i) bar graph (ii) Histogram (iii) Frequency polygons
• Class mark of grouped data is lower limit upper limit/2
• Measure of central tendencies by mean, median, mode.
• Mean: (x̅) = sum of all observations/Total no. of observations
•· If observations denoted by and their occurrence i.e. frequency is denoted by then mean is
(x̅) = Σ (x̅) = Σ fixi / Σ h
• Median: Arrange the observations in ascending or descending order then if numbers of observations (n) are odd then then median is n+1/2 term.
If no. of observations (n) are even, then median is average of
• Mode: The observation whose frequency is greatest.
• Mode = 3 median – 2 mean
|Worksheet for Class 9 Mathematics Statistics Set A|
|Worksheet for Class 9 Mathematics Statistics Set B|
|Worksheet for Class 9 Mathematics Statistics Set C|
|Worksheet for Class 9 Mathematics Statistics Set D|
Mathematics Statistics Worksheets for Class 9 as per CBSE NCERT pattern
Parents and students are welcome to download as many worksheets as they want as we have provided all free. As you can see we have covered all topics which are there in your Class 9 Mathematics Statistics book designed as per CBSE, NCERT and KVS syllabus and examination pattern. These test papers have been used in various schools and have helped students to practice and improve their grades in school and have also helped them to appear in other school level exams. You can take printout of these chapter wise test sheets having questions relating to each topic and practice them daily so that you can thoroughly understand each concept and get better marks. As Mathematics Statistics for Class 9 is a very scoring subject, if you download and do these questions and answers on daily basis, this will help you to become master in this subject.
Benefits of Free Statistics Class 9 Worksheet with Solutions
- You can improve understanding of your concepts if you solve NCERT Class 9 Mathematics Statistics Worksheet,
- These CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Statistics worksheets can help you to understand the pattern of questions expected in Mathematics Statistics exams.
- All worksheets for Mathematics Statistics Class 9 for NCERT have been organized in a manner to allow easy download in PDF format
- Parents will be easily able to understand the worksheets and give them to kids to solve
- Will help you to quickly revise all chapters of Class 9 Mathematics Statistics textbook
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Statistics Workbook will surely help to improve knowledge of this subject
These Printable practice worksheets are available for free download for Class 9 Mathematics Statistics. As the teachers have done extensive research for all topics and have then made these worksheets for you so that you can use them for your benefit and have also provided to you for each chapter in your ebook. The Chapter wise question bank and revision worksheets can be accessed free and anywhere. Go ahead and click on the links above to download free CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Statistics Worksheet PDF.
You can download free worksheets for Class 9 Mathematics Statistics from https://www.worksheetsbag.com
You can get free PDF downloadable worksheets for Grade 9 Mathematics Statistics from our website which has been developed by teachers after doing extensive research in each topic.
On our website we have provided worksheets for all subjects in Grade 9, all topic wise test sheets have been provided in a logical manner so that you can scroll through the topics and download the worksheet that you want.
You can easily get question banks, topic wise notes and questions and other useful study material from https://www.worksheetsbag.com without any charge
Yes all test papers for Mathematics Statistics Class 9 are available for free, no charge has been put so that the students can benefit from it. And offcourse all is available for download in PDF format and with a single click you can download all worksheets.
https://www.worksheetsbag.com is the best portal to download all worksheets for all classes without any charges.